Best First Date Ideas:
Want to spend some time with your partner and get closer to them? Impress them by taking them out to some amazing places or doing some activities together! Here are some date ideas you can go for and have a fantastic time!
- A Candle-lit Dinner
- The most beautiful first date, with Champagne, Flowers, Stars above you! Just the two of you in that dim candlelight.
- Home Date
- You both can sit back, watch movies, cook together, and spend some time together alone and in peace.
- Adventurous Activities
- Go out and do something you both like. That can be Skating, Ice-skiing, bowling, or anything near you that you both enjoy!
- Stroll in a street or park
- Imagine you and your partner, hand in hand walking under the stars, beside a beach, or between some beautiful flower garden.
- Lesson Time
- Go for a one-time lesson date, where you both together can learn cooking, couple-dance, singing or any other activity. How romantic would that be?
- Morning Date
- Both of you get up in your pajamas with hoodies up and music in your ears with those fluffy slippers on! Who cares, it'll be a perfect waffle date!
- Market Spree
- You both can go and shop together. The girl would especially love that to be a date, won't she?
- Street Chuck
- Grab some street food, sit on a bench under a tree and have a great time!
- A Pleasant Picnic
- This idea never goes off the list, right? Choose a place in the outers of your city and spend some wonderful time with your partner with delicacies.
- Volunteer in NGO
- Visiting an Orphanage or An Old Age Home, some good work you both can do together!
- Plant Nursery Visit
- Love the nature and environment? Go grab some plants for your homes together. Go Green!
- Zoom Date
- If you both can't meet (The reasons may be: Distance Or The Corona Virus) Open up any Video Calling app, set your drinking glasses and some good food. Have it together over the call, play games and talk your heart out.
- Movie Date
- How can you not go to one? A rule date it is!
- A Day Off
- Take your partner out for a day and do whatever you like! Doing all the things you love in a single day with the person you like, Isn't that wonderful?
- Cook Date
- Invite your partner home and cook something for them. Go for something romantic and tasty. Like pancakes with chocolate-covered strawberries or something that your partner likes with a mouth-watering dessert.
- Night Camping
- Go camping at night. Both of you under an open sky, bonfire, wrapped up in a single blanket, barbeque food and some slow music in the background. The perfect setting one can think of!
- Silent Disco Date
- Enjoy with your partner, not caring about anyone else dancing on some slow as well as rocking numbers!
Best Places for a First Date:
The best places to visit with your date depending on the city or country you are in! Let's explore what kind of places you can take your date to:
- A place with a romantic setup: Can be a restaurant, an open or amphitheater, mall or any such place.
- In a park: Listening to all those birds chirping or crickets, sitting beside each other or walking, talking about life.
- Besides an ocean, beach or lake: Listening to the flowing water and crashing waves, calmly in each other's company.
- Movie Theatre: Always a good option to hold each other's hands, in all darkness and watching a movie, especially a romantic one, that can connect you both more.
- A Monument: Revisiting old places, knowing about them and analyzing the beautiful and unique history together, can be a great idea.
- Leave your mark: Go to a place where lovers meet to tie a knot, hang a lock or write your names at a place. It will make you feel more loved and connected towards each other.
Best Gift for the First Date:
- Go with a gift that matches the profession of another person.
- Flowers and Chocolates are a go-to!
- A Journal: To collect all the memories you can make in the future and if it doesn't work it'll be useful.
- Something to eat made by yourself.
- A key ring or a bracelet, that will always remind them of you.
- Go for a small meaningful gift. He/She will love it!
Be careful about your first date, do not do anything that can jeopardize the whole scenario. I hope you have got many ideas to go on a date with the person you like. Have the most amazing and fun time together, making a lot of memories!
Things To Talk About With Your Crush
How to Compliment a Girl
How to Compliment a Guy